FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Wondering if I have a bug
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Wondering if I have a bug [message #9038] Sat, 08 March 2003 20:47 Go to next message
penrick is currently offline  penrick   United States
I am moderator of www.penrick.com. The administrator is away on vacation. My guest list shows 12-15 people are on all the time. 2 am, 7 am, 2 pm - it doesn't matter. I watch my site very closely and this does not happen. It is a political web site so when a controversy hits, the board is busy but this has been steady. Many have commented - especially those on at 2 am. Without bothering my vacationing Admin, do you have any suggestions? I do check "what are they doing" and it appears they are all either are checking posts from a year ago or checking profiles. Never really a mix. I could just be paranoid as hell but this is very strange for my site.
Re: Wondering if I have a bug [message #9057 is a reply to message #9038] Mon, 10 March 2003 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Franklin is currently offline  Franklin   United States
I am getting the exact same thing. But I am also getting pull down with PHP running multiple processes at 100% CPU. I thought the problem was some bad PHP on my server or maybe a hack to PHP itself. My last instance pointed at my FUDforum. I am going to install the latest and pray for the best. Sad
Re: Wondering if I have a bug [message #9101 is a reply to message #9057] Thu, 13 March 2003 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Running the consistency checker may fix the problem.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Wondering if I have a bug [message #9102 is a reply to message #9101] Thu, 13 March 2003 14:47 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Large number of anonymous users is usually a sign that some proxy or a search engine is currently gobling your forum's pages.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Can't open file "thread_view.MYI" error
Next Topic: No validation in admuser.php
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:50:14 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02467 seconds