FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » prob with 2.06RC2
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
prob with 2.06RC2 [message #13898] Thu, 30 October 2003 17:03 Go to next message
bvannier is currently offline  bvannier   France
I got a strange bug...

I wanted to install your great forum for the Intranet of my company.. So i installed a comp with Linux Red Hat V. 7.3 Apache, php, MySQL ...

On the same computer, i run the Intranet Website and the Forum..

From my own comp, Forum is working great, no problem at all.. But, when i want to try it from another computer of my network, i got the following message :

Warning : main(/intranet/forum/theme/index.php):failed to open stream:no file or directory of this type in /intranet/forum/index.php on line 1102

Fatal error:main():Failed opening required '/intranet/forum/theme//index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /intranet/forum/index.php on line 1102

Also, the Website hosted on this comp is a Php one and it s working fine on all comp of the netwok..

Anyone got an idea?

Thanks a lot Smile

Benoit

Re: prob with 2.06RC2 [message #13899 is a reply to message #13898] Thu, 30 October 2003 17:08 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
It is failing because the theme name is missing from the file path.

If this is a brand new forum you should only have 2 users (Admin) and anonymous. It seems that the anonymous user may have an incorrect theme set, which is the cause for the problem.
Make sure that the "theme" field in the users table contains the id of the correct theme.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 2.6RC2; goto forum
Next Topic: With every new post, always shows all as unread
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 01:15:18 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05459 seconds