FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Understanding templates and themes better
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Understanding templates and themes better [message #31517] Tue, 02 May 2006 13:19 Go to next message
Dielantha is currently offline  Dielantha   United States
I posted this in the styles forum but i guess it belongs here. I recently installed fudforum and i was interested in using Grom's black theme. So i uploaded it to my server but how do i incorporate it into my forum? All i did was upload it to it's own directory on my server. Not sure what the next step is.

Dielantha
Re: Understanding templates and themes better [message #31518 is a reply to message #31517] Tue, 02 May 2006 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Well, you can replace the files in the default/thm/tmpl directory with the ones you've downloaded and then rebuild the theme.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Understanding templates and themes better [message #31530 is a reply to message #31517] Wed, 03 May 2006 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dielantha is currently offline  Dielantha   United States
I finally figured out how to chnage the theme to the one i wanted. All i want to do now is add gold (#FFCC00) line seperators. Can you point me to the area in the css file that i would have to edit to make gole line seperators between topics and posts?

www.darkmists.org:2238/forum/

[Updated on: Thu, 04 May 2006 01:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Understanding templates and themes better [message #31550 is a reply to message #31530] Sat, 06 May 2006 16:42 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
If use Mozilla Firefox, the DOM browser or the Firebug extensions will tell you where to locate each style quickly and effeciently.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: robots.txt for path-info
Next Topic: Logout Page redirection
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:35:04 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02470 seconds