FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Collapse state after upgrade
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Collapse state after upgrade [message #14246] Tue, 11 November 2003 05:36 Go to previous message
hy2jinxnc is currently offline  hy2jinxnc   United States

After upgrading from 2.5.2 to 2.6.0RC2 (and then to RC4) I noticed that one category I had set not to be collapsible now is. Original settings for that category were Collapsible = No, Default view = Open. After upgrade it showed, in Category Management System's table of existing categories, Collapsible = No, Default view = Collapsed and displays collapsed and can be expanded.

If I click on Edit Category, for that category, it shows the values to be as originally set (C=No, DV=Open). If I change the value to C=Yes and DV=Open it displays as not collapsible. If I edit again it shows the values to be C=Yes and DV=Collapsed. Then if I change it to C=No and DV=Open, or any other combination at this point, it stays displaying (in the forum view) as C=No and DV=Open.

It appears that creating a new category and changing it's views works almost as expected. Right now I change change the ability to collapse but cannot seem to change the view (always shows expanded even when Category Management System's table shows the value to be Collapsed).
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FAQ does not describe [php]
Next Topic: Problems to remain logged-in too
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-